Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Italian Translation Into English Of The Seasons
12-22-2017, 11:12 PM
Big Grin Italian Translation Into English Of The Seasons
So I hope to bring to you in this article not only an Italian English translation of the text. But also, a feel of the Italian culture and way of life.

Italian Names for the Seasons - la primavera, lestate, lautunno, linverno

T...

I have a excellent enjoy for all items Italian. I operate in a translation agency dealing with Italian English language mixture tasks, I am getting fat on Italian food and I am even marrying a great Italian girl, who is also a translator.

So I hope to bring to you in this report not only an Italian English translation of the text. To study more, consider having a view at: wholesale translate document from french to english. But also, a really feel of the Italian culture and way of life.

Italian Names for the Seasons - la primavera, lestate, lautunno, linverno

The English Translations are:

Seasons

la primaveraSpring

lestateSummer

lautunnoAutumn

linvernoWinter

In Italian the names of seasons (i stagioni) are not capitalized.

Now lets add some culture and lifestyle to this translation

la primaveraSpring

The scent of flowers arrives in your home. The days start off to get longer. To research more, consider having a peep at: russian translation service. The fog in Bolgna will start off to decrease and you will be less neccessary to have additional clothes when you stroll (caminare) in the evening to get an icecream (gelato).

Already, the entire of Italy is obtaining ready for the summer. In the south they may possibly already be getting on the beach some weekends.

One more funny side I have found is that some of the Italians I know (boys and girls) are currently planning on acquiring rid of their girlfriends / boyfriends so that they wont be restricted from the pleasures of summer.

When I think of an English Spring I remember a saying my mother as always said March comes in like a lamb and goes out like a lion Which means it will start off nice, but end with the roar of storms.

lestateSummer

In the summer the Italians are all heading for the beach. Italy is lengthy and narrow searching like a ladies boot. As such, you are genereally no much more then 45 minutes from the beach.

Most Italian have a selection of beaches they use. The beach of the loved ones, the beach exactly where they meet their buddies and the beach where they go to see and be observed!

lautunnoAutumn

Autumn is typically a little depressing in most nations. The days are becoming shorter and the days on the beach are less and much less inviting.

However, Italians really like to party and the harvests develop a result in for a lot of regional celebrations. So I actually enjoy this Italian season. Its cooler so you get to catch up on what you have put off via the heat of summer season.

linvernoWinter

Nicely......yet again Italy is lengthy and narrow and shaped like a boot as it has been formed by the merging of tetonic plates. This has resulted in a country that has mountains down its middle.

So the Italians, like a lot of English, are normally off to the ski slopes. But as opposed to the English most Italians are only an hour from the slopes so they are capable to go skiing most weekends.

I do hope you have enjoyed my article on the Italian seasons and the translation supplied..Translate Canada 1000 Finch Avenue West, Suite 900, Toronto, ON M3J2V5
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply