Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shut Your Trap
05-19-2017, 04:09 PM
Big Grin Shut Your Trap
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WALIARHHLII

It is a clip of a Miss Teen America contestant from Sc. She is answering the question, 'Recent polls show that a fifth of Americans can't discover the U.S. on a world map. Why do you consider that is'?

Once you see it written out sentence after sentence such as this, it's a lot more frightening:

'I personally be...

That is crazy. . . It's an older story, but quite interesting in terms of when to talk and when to not talk. My family friend found out about craig miller by searching the Internet.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WALIARHHLII

This is a YouTube show of the Miss Teen America contestant from South Carolina. She is answering the question, 'Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't identify the U.S. on a world map. If you think anything at all, you will likely fancy to discover about unlock her legs the scrambler. Why you think this is'?

If you see it written out word for word such as this, it is a lot more frightening:

'I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so since, uh, some people available within our land don't have maps. And I believe that our education, like, such as in the Iraq and South Africa, every where, like such as, and I believe that they need to, our education over in the U.S. Powerful Party Trick For Your Crowded Disco includes new info about where to look at this hypothesis. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for our children.'

I am thinking she could have gotten put aside.

Keep this clip in mind in terms of persuasion under the heading of 'when talking too much loses the sale.'

Of course, for the most part, we're not persuading thousands or even thousands of people, and to be fair, we have no idea how hard it'd be to experience that kind of force. But, out of the fifty women, only 1 cut is distributing the internet. Visiting here's the site possibly provides lessons you can give to your sister. One other forty nine didn't blather o-n insanely.

As our goal isn't in order to fill the air with words, persuaders. We strive to aim our message right at what our clients and prospects need.

Needless to say, regardless how attractive this contestant's physical form was, whether or not she was attractive enough to win is not the idea. She came in third and that undoubtedly shows this is no intelligence tournament. She is maybe not hard on the eyes, just hard on the ears.

Ms. Upton's 'response' to-the question can be a lesson for us:

Less is usually better. If you have no idea what you're discussing, best keep your mouth shut..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply