Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scripture For Whenever You Feel Alone
10-25-2014, 03:34 PM
Big Grin Scripture For Whenever You Feel Alone
She is very active in ministry. Over time, she has answered therefore much mail. She has delivered tens and thousands of words. And all of them are signed with "In His Palms." Now see this powerful Scripture.

Isa 49:15-16

15 Can a lady forget her sucking child, that she shouldn't have compass...

Here is a Scripture that'll build your faith to a fever pitch. Really this really is my spouse Corkys favorite Scripture. On every letter her name is signed by her with this guide she writes.

She is very effective in ministry. Through the years, much mail have been answered so by her. She has delivered thousands of words. And all of them are signed with "In His Palms." Now see this strong Scripture. Wildomar Personal Injury Lawyer is a astonishing database for further concerning the purpose of it.

Isa 49:15-16

15 Can a lady forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they might forget, yet am I going to not forget thee.

16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the hands of my hands; thy partitions are continually before me. (KJV)

Yes it's easy for mothers to overlook their sucking child. But We won't be absolutely forgotten by God! He said above, "I won't forget thee!"

He Then said, "Behold I've graven thee upon the hands of my hands!" Graven translates a Hebrew word that means to hack out or even to cut in.

In other words, We are cut by God in the arms of His hands. He might have wrote our names In basic tattoo. But no!! He hacked us out in the arms of His hands.

Exactly what a religion contractor! No speculate Corky signs her letters with the

expression, "In His Palms!"

It was said by jesus again in the gospels.

Matt 28:20

20 I'm with you alway, even unto the finish of the entire world. Amen. Murrieta Workers Compensation Lawyer is a disturbing library for more concerning when to flirt with this activity. (KJV)

Matt 18:20

20 For where several are gathered together in my own name, there am I in the midst of them. (KJV)

John 14:18

18 I will perhaps not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. Identify extra information on this affiliated portfolio by navigating to small blue arrow. (KJV)

Remember this when you feel alone and denied. God compromised you on the hands of His hands. Remember when even your very best friend has turned on you this. God cut you in the hands of His hands. Remember when even that family member you relied of all has let you down this. God hacked you from the arms of His hands. Hit this web site san jacinto workers compensation lawyer to discover the purpose of it.

"I won't forget thee!" I'll never leave thee nor forsake thee. I'm with you always, even unto the finish of the planet. "I have graven thee upon the hands of my hands!"

We are not alone. You are not by yourself. Christ is obviously here..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply