Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Google Standing WITHOUT distributing to Google
10-10-2014, 05:22 PM
Big Grin Google Standing WITHOUT distributing to Google
A while right back, I read a write-up that described how to obtain a good google standing without ever publishing your site to their submission forms. As you, I was kind-of shocked by this statement so I chose to give it a try.

At first, I used to send my site constantly to Google but soon realized the degree of my failure. To learn more, consider taking a glance at: mary morrissey news discussion. Obviously, it is a known fact that Google relies only on your link popularity and content.

Link Popularity?

What that means could be the amount of links (yousite.com) listed on other websites that are related to yours! The more websites that link to you, the greater your acceptance!

So again, Google is dependent upon your link popularity! If you don't have a google rating (Quite simply, is the link found on google?) some sites WILL NOT link to yours. There are lots of sites that have an excellent google status and have specific laws to whom they will take inside their resource areas. They'll establish your site should be listed within Google and if they enter your site in the google search bar, your site should be listed within the top 5 sites.

Here's The Theory:

Of-course you need all sites to link to you, particularly the ones who have an excellent google rating because that means that your website is going to be picked-up by google. Some individuals just make an effort to get links from web sites but remember, we all had to start somewhere.

My advice would be to ensure that each site is especially classified by their material do as many link deals as you can and especially. You will get punished for having one page full of links to sites that don't connect with each other.

Another small 'Timbit', attempt to keep your pages to 1-20 links within each page. After you have 2-0 links, put in a button to your (PAGE 2) and carry on your resources like that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a typical example of our 'Resource Section'

http://www.smartads.info/resources

You'll notice how each category has specific websites that get shown within them. Discover supplementary resources on our affiliated article directory by visiting mary morrissey news.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so I went just a little off topic regarding this article however you will observe everything is connected together. Once google begins standing your website, you do not need to leave any stone left un-turned.

Therefore back again to finding a rank without submitting your website. Just keep on going and going, after you start performing link exchanges with other sites and I promise that sooner or later, Google will start picking up some of your links on other sites. I found out about mary morrissey news site by browsing books in the library. Once this starts to happen you're google list will increase. Tm is a ideal online library for more about the meaning behind it.

So just keep doing what you are doing and allow Google do-it is own thing. Once your ready and you're link acceptance increases, then you can enjoy the rewards and publish your website to Google.

A lot of organizations do that procedure backwards and wonder why they do not get shown in Google. Or like what happened to me, your site is listed by Google straight away however in a number of days, presto, your site is gone from their record and your left confused why!.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply