Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Class C IPs
06-03-2014, 11:38 PM
Big Grin Class C IPs
Right here is an Search engine optimisation myth that has not really been established 1 way or one more yet. The myth is that getting links from the exact same class C IP address will not support you. If you dont know what I am speaking about heres how you breakdown an IP address.

AAA.BBB.CCC.DDD

So where the CCC is that number demands to be vary. Learn more on link emperor by navigating to our staggering use with. The reasoning behind this is that a person could get internet hosting and place 1,000 diverse sites on it and then link them all to one site trying to achieve its hyperlink recognition. So the search engines put an end to that by making use of the IP of the internet sites to calculate how considerably weight to give the link.

There are very a handful of men and women that dont think that this myth is accurate just for the easy reality of how well-liked shared hosting is. Get extra resources on the affiliated encyclopedia - Browse this webpage: seo analysis. If this myth is accurate then all these websites on the same shared hosting server cant help every other out with ranking.

There is some evidence that can prove this myth although. For other viewpoints, please consider taking a gander at: backlinks marketplace. I have followed many discussions on this topic and have seen some results that make me a believer. The final results basically just prove how a site with far much less hyperlinks can out rank a internet site with a ton more links. This is because the internet site with less hyperlinks has a ton much more diverse class C IPs links than the one with just far more hyperlinks.

Like I mentioned I am a firm believer in this myth and I dont even like to refer to it as a myth but until confirmed beyond a doubt I will contact it that just to make men and women content. So when you are carrying out hyperlink creating be confident to verify out the IP address on where your hyperlink will be placed in order to make confident your hyperlink will pull the most weight.. Keyword Research Seo Tool Reviews is a riveting database for further concerning the reason for this view.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply